Subject: Intel EtherExpress Pro 10/100B Ethernet card.
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Baw <baw@wuccrc.wustl.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/09/1997 03:45:17
Hello,

	I would like to know if there's anyone out there using Intel's
ExtherExpress Pro 10/100B ethernet inrterface card (it's for PCI bus).
I'm having trouble making NetBSD recognize the card. There's a line in the
GENERIC config file (in ksrc121 distribution) that says EtherExpress, but
it seems like ExtherExpress Pro 10/100B and EtherExpress (presumably for
ISA bus) need different treatments. I'm not sure if I need to add another
in the config file for the ExtherExpress Pro 10/100B card, and how I
should go around "ifconfig" the thing. I'll appreciate any help,
especially if you're using the ExtherExpress Pro 10/100B card.

	Best regards.

Baw