Subject: Re: Anyone w/working "top" command on -current?
To: Volker Schmidt <volker@Illuminatus.MZ.Rhein-Main.DE>
From: Rick Byers <rickb@iaw.on.ca>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/14/1997 17:16:28
Hi Volker,

I've got top-3.3.  I assume you mean top-3.4?  It's the latest version I
can find.  I don't remember having any trouble compiling top-3.3 (using
netbsd10), although I did have to recompile when moving from 1.2 to
current (obviously).  I just grabbed top-3.4 and had no trouble
compiling, and running it using netbsd10 with all the defaults.

What error is it giving you?

Rick

On 13 May 1997, Volker Schmidt wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Is there anyone out there with a working "top" command on a
> NetBSD-current machine. Tried to compile the top-4.4 version
> with a "netbsd10" configuration which was working until
> NetBSD-1.2.
>
> Could please anyone tell me what knob to turn to make it
> work again. There seems to be damn pretty much kernel things
> to consider...
>
> --volker
> --
> PGP key: <mailto:pgp-public-keys@keys.de.pgp.net> Subject: GET 8F679A35
>
> UNIX is friendly, but it chooses it's friends!

Rick Byers                                      Internet Access Worldwide
rickb@iaw.on.ca                                      System Administrator
Welland, Ontario, Canada                                    (905)714-1400
http://www.iaw.on.ca/rickb/                         http://www.iaw.on.ca/