Subject: Java development
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeff Mitchell <skeezix@gold.interlog.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/02/1997 18:00:03
	I've seen a few questions go through the mailing lists and
newsgroups, but no answers. So I thought I'd bring it up again :)

	As far as I can tell, there is not JDK port to NetBSD. FreeBSD and
Linux, yes. What are the chances that either of those will run well under
NetBSD (whichever release, i386 arch in my case). Does anyone know for
sure? My system is behind current (1.1 plus parts of 1.2), so I'm
noncurrent for FreeBSD emulation and can't check it very easily.

			Jeff

  .------------.    Skeezix and Ladynigh, entwined forever since July 1, 1994.
    )    (	    "Vorga, I kill you filthy."
   '------'         	- Alfred Bester, "The Stars My Destination"