Subject: 'No buffer space' error - Help!
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Deborah j Kennell <D.J.Kennell@wheaton.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/18/1997 15:40:48
We recently installed NetBSD-1.2 on a P6 Pro 200Mhz
machine with a 3COM PCI 3c-590-combo ethernet card.

Works fine, very spiffy.  However, when we try to
ftp to it, it locks up.  Any future ftp or telnet
sessions are also locked until we reboot the
machine.  The error we are getting on the console
at this point is:
    machinename times[59]: acksend.c 108: sendto 333.333.33.333:
	no buffer space available

Any idea why this might be happening and what we can do
to fix it?  If more information on the machine or our
setup is needed to solve it, let me know.  Thank you
very much in advance for any info!

Deborah