Subject: i386 1.1_ALPHA binaries
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG, port-i386@NetBSD.ORG, netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@cloud9.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/17/1995 07:56:51
By the time many of you read this, there should be a 1.1_ALPHA snapshot
for the i386 port on munitions.wasabi.com.  I'm afraid I'm too busy at
the moment to sort out the domestic/exportable mess every time I build,
so the snapshot on ftp.wasabi.com will stay old.  Profuse apologies;
I will try to get one exportable snapshot up before the week's end.

'make build' is running now; I have a known good set of sources and
expect it to work just fine.  By tomorrow morning, all should be built
and I'll tar it up; I'm in the US/Eastern timezone so 'morning' will
be in approximately five hours, by my standards.

Thor