Subject: Re: Small Problem:
To: <>
From: John E.R. Jasen <jjasen1@gl.umbc.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/14/1995 13:39:11
On Thu, 13 Jul 1995, Tom Pavel wrote:
> For option (2), I've used BTEASY with good success for some time now.
> The other program I've heard that works with 2 disks is the "beta" of
> OS-BS.  You can find all of these on
> ftp.freebsd.org:/pub/FreeBSD/tools/dos-tools (I couldn't find them on
> ftp.netbsd.org at the moment).

I obtained bteasy14 from ftp.freebsd.org, and am currently using that.
However, in order to get it to work, it seems that it wanted me to recopy
my kernel <which I did>. Is this normal?

Take heart and try to forgive any of my dumb questions, for I am
installing NetBSD to try and cure a bad case of UN*X-ignorance..

-- I am speaking as a private citizen, so no agency is accountable for my
-- words. Besides, I think the systems administrators here would be very
-- upset about going to jail over something *I* wrote.

-- John Jasen (jjasen1@umbc.edu)