Subject: Xfree 3.11
To: netbsd-help <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Maier <JohnAM@datastorm.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/11/1995 12:56:00
I just download and installed XFree 3.11.  Suddenly I can no longer run
xterm, xedit or any other application that was updated.  I fortunately have
olwm available and it's cmdtool helped by determining why I couldn't get
anything to run.  I keep getting core dumps on all binaries distributed with
the 3.11 (X311bin.tgz).

I am running NetBSD 1.0 (not current).  I found that the current kernel
doesn't help either.  However, program compiled prior to the update (3.1)
work fine.

So what's up?  Has anybody else run into this?

jam
*       John A. Maier          * Research Assistant For Datastorm    *
* E-mail: johnam@datastorm.com * Technologies Inc. (Procomm Plus)    *