Subject: gnat-2.02 for NetBSD-1.0/i386 (Ada95 compiler)
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <curfman@cards.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/03/1995 08:10:52

> gnat-2.02 for NetBSD-1.0/i386 is out. You can get if from
>
> ftp://ordago.uc3m.es/pub/NetBSD/ports/gnat-2.02-i386--netbsd1.0.tar.gz
> ftp://ordago.uc3m.es/pub/NetBSD/ports/gnat-2.02-i386--netbsd1.0.README
>
> 	Hope this will be useful,
>
> 		Jesus
>
> PS: As you may know, gnat is an Ada95 compiler, based on GCC.
>
> --
> Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona    | Universidad Carlos III (Madrid, Spain)
> tel: +34 1 624 94 58          | e-mail: jgb@inf.uc3m.es
> fax: +34 1 624 94 30          |         jgb@ordago.uc3m.es
> (Sometimes our headers are not o.k., please reply to any of this addresses)
> .From within Universidad Carlos III, you can better use jgb@ordago.uc3m.es

Hi,

   I just received the above message and can't reply to the
   original sneder - so I am replying to the netbsd server.

   Hope I don't piss anyone off by doing this...

   I installed gnat2.02 on my NetBSD 1.0 system - placed an
   ada spec in a subdir - gcc'ed it and received errors.

   the spec is fine - I just have no idea how to use gnat

   instead of me asking a bunch ofquestions .. can u tell me if
   there is a users guide for gnat2.02

   and if there is where is it?

   any help would be appreciated.

   Thanks
--
Brian Curfman
Strictly Business Computer Systems, Inc.