Subject: MuPAD for NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Marc van Kempen <wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/07/1994 14:15:12
Hi,

I have ported MuPAD, a symbolic mathematical program with an XView
interface, including a Hypertext help system, a graphics tool and
a source debugger, to FreeBSD.
The sources however, are not freely available, so I can only release a
binary package for FreeBSD. But, I think the statically linked package
should work fine on NetBSD 1.0. However, before I make this claim I would
like someone to test this for me.

If someone is interested in doing this, please drop me a line and I'll
point you to the current version.
The package requires about 20 MB of free space.

(Reply by email please, as I am not subscribed to this mailing list, if this
is not the appropriate mailing-list, let me know)

Regards,

Marc van Kempen.