Subject: Re: draft RFD for comp.unix.bsd hierarchy.
To: Kaleb Keithley <kaleb@x.org>
From: Dave Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/14/1994 12:44:42
> Okay, here's a draft RFD. I've already run it by the Usenet group-advice
> cabal and they have not responded in 12 hours; which is not to say that
> they still won't, it is Sunday after all.

David Lawrence is away on a presonal emergency right now, and the rest
of group-advice seems to be busy right now, so they probably will be
very slow in answering right now.

I had to laugh when I saw this proposal - it's got almost the exact
same structure as one I negotiated with group-advice a while back.
Unless Dave's changed his mind since then, I think you'll get a
positive response back from them.

Good Luck!
Dave Cornejo
(UVV & group-mentors)

--
Dave Cornejo                                There is nothing so subtle
Dogwood Media                                           as the obvious