Subject: Where is sun-lamp?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bill Brooks <wbrooks@volta.elee.calpoly.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/29/1994 21:28:19
Hi There,
        I'm attempting to get a few different machines(a 486 box, a
Sun 3, etc.) running NetBSD and almost every time I try to ftp over to
sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu, it's not working. PING just comes back and
says "no answer".

What is the deal? Does someone have a schedule that lists the times
that are best to FTP? I was trying to avoid wasting bandwidth by
FTP-ing over to iowa since berkeley is just up the coast from me. Any
and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hasta,

Bill Brooks
Internet: wbrooks@volta.elee.calpoly.edu