Subject: dcfclk.h and rdump
To: None <netbsd-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/13/1994 18:38:28
I hate to ask but what is 'dcfclk.h', for some reason 'i386/conf.c' is
trying to include it. I suppose somebody has allready asked this but I've
missed quite a bit of mail lately due to work.

Why can't one specify more than one filesystem to dump/rdump. It's a bit
of a waste of dds-tapes if one uses one per filesytem, especially for /
and /var. How about adding the possibility of having more than one file-
system or having a recursing possibility over the filesystems boundaries ?

Cheerio
--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de hostbase=/src base=/usr \