Subject: *BSD on Notebook/PCMCIA Modems and Xircom PCMCIA Ethernet Networking Card support
To: None <netbsd-help@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu,>
From: Vincent Poy <hippo@sfsuvax1.sfsu.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/12/1994 23:36:23
I just bought a NEC Ultralite Versa E Notebook Computer with a 486DX2-50
CPU/340 MEG IDE HD/16 MB RAM and Color Display and I was wondering like
how would I configure the video under X.  Also, are PCMCIA Modems (Hayes
Optima 144 +FAX 144 14.4K) and Xircom PCMCIA Ethernet Networking Card
supported under any of the *BSDs since I know that FreeBSD doesn't
currently support it.. How about NetBSD? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

                              Cheers,
          		       Vince
E-mail:hippo@sfsuvax1.sfsu,     \|/  System Adm - Kingdom Communications, Inc.
        root@kingdom.com       (o o) San Francisco, California USA
 |  There are many forms of science but only physics is the quantum  |
 |                    leap of the 21st Century.  	             |