NetBSD-Ports archive

Nokia N810 Port

I have a Nokia N810 Internet Tablet in my possession and am interested in trying to get NetBSD working on it. Being a novice in this area, and not seeing much Re: N810 and NetBSD on Yahoo/Google I was wondering if anyone had begun work/expressed interest in such a port. NetBSD seems like a logical alternative OS due its diverse arch support and cross compiling ability.

Thanks,

eProd