Subject: Port to IXP42x
To: None <netbsd-ports@netbsd.org>
From: Sebastian Jaekel <jaekel@comdasys.com>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 08/09/2006 17:03:31
Hi there,

i tried to find some information about getting NetBSD running with
an XScale-IXP42x Processor but i was not very successful. I found
some information about the evbarm project which i think of it might
be the right one for me, but couldnt figure out any information
about the IXP42x.

Can you point me to some further information getting things up and
running? Is there a even a port available or do i need to do it
by myself? I think i am not very familiar porting NetBSD to different
archtitectures so any helpful links would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot guys...

Sebastian