Subject: Re: Integraph Series 6700--Port to the dumpster, or worthwile for NetBSD?
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
From: Joseph Mallett <jmallett@NewGold.NET>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 08/30/2001 03:28:50
On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 11:02:18AM +0900, Curt Sampson wrote:

> > What kind of processor is this?
>
> If these were running CLIX, these would have Intergraph's proprietary
> Clipper chip as the CPU. Information on these has never been widely
> available, as far as I know.

Does netbsd have support for any processor significantly close to this
processor, or would that all need to be ground-up? I can't even fidn a
Linux project for this (which is suprising), but I have found some
toolchain info, so I'm really curious about the possibility of this port,
and moreover, the hardware.

/joseph

--
Joseph A. Mallett