Subject: Port-s390
To: None <netbsd-ports@netbsd.org>
From: Sridhar Ayengar <sridhar@ikickass.org>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 04/01/2001 18:09:49
Do you yet have anyone working on a port for IBM S/390 mainframes?  I
would be interested in writing one.  I have access to a P/390 (Genuine G5
S/390 subsystems on PCI cards talking to each other across a PCI bus) at
home and S/390 mainframes at school and at work.  I go to school at Marist
College, where I was involved with the Linux/390 port, which was written
largely by students and professors here.  I work at IBM Microelectronics,
where I can get internal S/390 documentation (although I can't share it
with anyone outside of IBM, but I can use it for external purposes).  Let
me know what you all think.

Peace...  Sridhar