Subject: copyright question
To: 'netbsd-ports@netbsd.org' <netbsd-ports@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Hufnagel <PHufnagel@outpost.com>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 05/01/2000 17:56:45
question:

For my work on an Apollo DN port, I've created quite a few source files, and
given them the standard BSD copyright block, just copying what other people
have done... (c) NetBSD Foundation.

However, as a starting point for, for instance, "locore.s", I used the HP300
locore.s file (both are 68K architectures, so a lot of the MMU work, etc,
was done already).  Do I add my name to the copyright block somewhere?  Just
place a note after the copyright info "modified by, date, etc"?

Just curious...  still debugging things at this point, but I figured I'd
ask.

Pete