Subject: Re: HPPA Port Interest...
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 12/18/1999 15:52:58
Manuel Bouyer writes:
- I can provide you all my sources if you want.

	I'll take you up on the offer this time.. :-) (I believe
you first made the offer to me a few months ago.. Didn't have
time then..)

- What HP model do you have ? Maybe it'll boot on your machines ...

	I've currently got a pair of 712's, a 715/33, and a 720.
I haven't tried booting the 715, but the 720 isn't recognized by
the OpenBSD tree.. (The 712 is currently in use as a workstation
running mkLinux.)

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
      "A supercomputer is any computer which turns a CPU bound problem