Subject: Re: HPPA Port Interest...
To: None <mickey@openbsd.org>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 12/16/1999 18:10:31
Michael Shalayeff writes:
- Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Eric Schnoebelen:
- > 	OpenBSD has a hppa project going as well, although it
- > appears to have been slow of late.. (the port `maintainer' has
- > been busy/sick, as I understand it.)
- yes, i'm very `sick' of people speculating about stuff they have not tried
- to look at or hack at.

	Appologies if I have offended.

	One person working on a spare time project as major as
an OS kernel on a new platform is most definately has a full
plate.  If I haven't expressed it, I do appreciate the effort
put forth!

	Many thanks for the work to date!

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
    At Group L, Stoffel oversees six first-rate programmers, a managerial