Subject: Re: Ports?
To: None <netbsd-ports@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 08/16/1996 19:27:43
Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de> wrote:

>support for HP's PA is completely
>missing. I think that someone started a port but didn't finish it.

Anyone one who this was or if there is much info kicking around.

I have an HP sitting around doing nothing these days and the thought had
briefly crossed my mind about getting NetBSD running on it. Any ground work
already done could be of some help. I have not looked into this seriously yet
(been too busy with the arm32 port) but if the technical info is available (one
of the reasons nobody has done an SGI port I gather) I would be interested in
looking into it.

Cheers,
				Mark

--