NetBSD-News archive

Code quality and the NetBSD source code

A quick note to inform my fellow NetBSD users and developers that my new book "Code Quality: The Open Source Perspective" (Addison-Wesley, 2006) is now available. Almost all the 623 examples I use in the book are drawn from actual code, and NetBSD is the primary package I used for drawing examples. For more details you can visit the book's web site at
<http://www.spinellis.gr/codequality?nbsd>.

Diomidis
--
Diomidis Spinellis                      Associate Professor
Department of Management Science and Technology      (DMST)