NetBSD-News archive

Updated NetBSD T-Shirt available

I have updated my NetBSD t-shirt to have the Juggling Chucky logo on the back now, and have a small version of the new NetBSD logo on the left breast. I had to update prices a bit, they are 20 EUR/$25US now, all the money will to to the NetBSD project.

More information including preview images and order information can be found at:

        http://www.feyrer.de/NetBSD/shirt/

 - Hubert

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)