NetBSD-Java archive

Re: wip/jdk15 and NetBSD 5

On Fri, 6 Mar 2009, Geert Hendrickx wrote:

On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 03:57:14PM +0000, David Brownlee wrote:
Hmm... I assume adding -lgcc_s to LINK_LIB in vm.make doesn't help? (I
don't have any amd64 boxes to test)

Wrong assumption, it does. :-)

I had to substitute s/bsd-i586/bsd-amd64/ in the Makefile to get it
installed, and there are still some installation and PLIST troubles,
Jut at least the build worked!

        Excellent! :)

        I have some cleanups to wip/jdk15 that I'm just finishing
        testing. If you want to hold off just a little with PLIST
        fixes that would be ideal...

        Does anyone know if there are there still issues distributing
        patches to jdk15 that prevent importing it into main pkgsrc?