NetBSD-Java archive

Re: lang/sun-jdk15 on amd64

Hi HÃvard,

any idea why the same procedure wouldn't work with the native 32-bit JDK
running on the target amd64 host itself, using COMPAT_NETBSD32?  I'm trying
to do that (I built the native JDK on NetBSD/i386 and installed it on my
NetBSD/amd64 host), but running the 32-bit java binary gives the following:

 28531      1 java     netbsd32_mmap(0, 0x43e00000, 0, 0x1042,
0xffffffffffffffff, 0, 0, 0) Err#12 ENOMEM

I bumped datasize and stacksize limits to very high values but no luck.

        Geert