NetBSD-Java archive

Re: sun-jdk15 and wireless toolkit v2.2

matthew sporleder wrote:
On 6/20/07, stefanos mparas <stefano%arx.net@localhost> wrote:
hello ,

i've installed sun's jdk/jre with linux emulation fro pkgsrc (
pkgsrc/lang/sun-sdk15 & sun-jre15 )
---------------------------------------[big snip]---------------------------------------------------
thanks in advance

stefano _a_t_ arx.gr/net

So you have two versions of java installed?  If so, just remove the
one that doesn't work.

If not, a lot of java programs startup with the -cp command line
getting defined in a config file (something.properties) file, or from
a shell script (startup.sh, etc).

As far as fixing the native jvm, that's a little beyond me.  Sorry.  :)

no , i have only one installed ( sun-jdk15)
as far as i know , if i installed scsl-jdk15 from pkgsrc
( or i tried from http://www.duh.org/NetBSD/java2/ )
i would clarify for "native" java install

unfortunately , due to the fact that this machine is my production
computer at work , it's difficult to arrange power down hours ,
and install new jdk

that why i asked if someone with such a "native" java
could try and see if this behavior is similar or not ,

if this behavior is different then it could be from a simple
script file post-installed with sun-j2me package
to something deeper on suse_linux emulation

thanks for you time

stefano _a_t_ arx.gr/net