Subject: Re: License-restricted NetBSD/i386 JDK 1.5.0 now available (tarball and pkgsrc)
To: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
From: matthew sporleder <msporleder@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-java
Date: 05/15/2006 14:00:14
Very nice!
# uname -a
NetBSD gomez 3.99.17 NetBSD 3.99.17 (GOMEZ) #5: Fri Mar 31 11:04:15
EST 2006  msporleder@Matthews-Apple.local:/Users/msporleder/Documents/netbs=
d/obj/Users/msporleder/Documents/netbsd/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GOMEZ
i386
# ./java -version
java version "1.5.0-p3"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0-p3-duh1)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0-p3-duh1, mixed mode)