Subject: fixed.
To: None <netbsd-java@netbsd.org>
From: Cameron K. Brown <cameron@amitconsulting.com>
List: netbsd-java
Date: 05/31/2005 16:42:40

------=_NextPart_000_0176_01C565FF.C249F5E0

It just required setting the ulimit with the "-d" option

Cameron

Cameron Brown
President
AMIT Consulting LLC
19 Kensington Avenue
Suite 401
Jersey City, NJ 07304-5025

201/946.2284 : land
917/749.3513 : mobile

www.amitconsulting.com

____________________

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential =
information intended for a specific individual or entity as the intended =
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby =
notified that any distribution, any copying of this message in part or =
in whole, or any taking of action based on it, is strictly prohibited by =
law and may cause liability. In case you have received this message due =
to an error in transmission, we ask you to notify the sender =
immediately.=20
Safety warning: Please note that the Internet is not a safe means of =
communication or form of media. Although we are continuously increasing =
our due care of preventing virus attacks as a part of our Quality =
Management, we are not able to fully prevent virus attacks as a result =
of the nature of the Internet.
------=_NextPart_000_0176_01C565FF.C249F5E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It just required setting the ulimit =
with the "-d"=20
option</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cameron</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cameron Brown<BR>President<BR>AMIT =
Consulting=20
LLC<BR>19 Kensington Avenue<BR>Suite 401<BR>Jersey City, NJ=20
07304-5025</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>201/946.2284 : land<BR>917/749.3513 :=20
mobile</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.amitconsulting.com">www.amitconsulting.com</A></FONT><=
/DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>____________________</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This message (including any =
attachments) contains=20
confidential information intended for a specific individual or entity as =
the=20
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are =
hereby=20
notified that any distribution, any copying of this message in part or =
in whole,=20
or any taking of action based on it, is strictly prohibited by law and =
may cause=20
liability. In case you have received this message due to an error in=20
transmission, we ask you to notify the sender immediately. <BR>Safety =
warning:=20
Please note that the Internet is not a safe means of communication or =
form of=20
media. Although we are continuously increasing our due care of =
preventing virus=20
attacks as a part of our Quality Management, we are not able to fully =
prevent=20
virus attacks as a result of the nature of the=20
Internet.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0176_01C565FF.C249F5E0--