NetBSD-Java archive

Re: wip/jdk14 has bad distinfo

Lubomir Sedlacik wrote:
On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 06:04:11PM +0300, Arto Huusko wrote:

However, if you are feeling up to it, I found that building the jdk by
hand went more or less without trouble. I did that just yesterday.  I
even got mozilla plugin build, but unfortunately it seems it does not
work (about:plugins does report it, but no java applet works at all).

have you actually enabled Java in Preferences?

Doh!

No, I hadn't, and enabling it made applets work (after increasing data
size limit).

Thanks a lot!