NetBSD-Java archive

Java 2 for NetBSD/i386 binaries available

Binaries for JDK 1.2.2 and 1.3.1 are now available for download at the
following location.  Note that this is a SLOW FTP server off a cable modem;
mirrors would be appreciated -- please let me know if you're interested!

    ftp://ftp.duh.org/pub/NetBSD/java2/

You'll find binary packages from pkgsrc-wip, as well as Sun-style JDK
images, including standalone JRE and debug JDK symbols.

The Mozilla plugin is not included with these builds.  However, it is
possible that the plugin is binary compatible across Mozilla versions; if I
can verify this, I'll fix the dependencies so that Mozilla is a build-time
(but not runtime) dependency.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv%pobox.com@localhost>