NetBSD-Help archive

Control-C not working?

Hi,

I have developed a somewhat mysterious problem. Running NetBSD 3.0, some
utilities seem to have started ignoring the Ctrl-C key combination to terminate
the foreground process. Some culprits are e.g. cat, grep and sed. I have tried
it with different terminal emulators (logging into the NetBSD box over SSH).
Yet the keypress is being delivered, because it's working for some (e.g. "ntpd
-qg").

Is this normal behavior and I just haven't noticed it earlier, or is it a
problem with my system?

Thomas

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs