NetBSD-Help archive

Re: 4.0 amd64 on parallels, or under bootcamp/refit doesn't work

On Sat, Dec 29, 2007 at 05:37:30PM +1000, George Michaelson wrote:
> tried the 4.0 release iso, can't get it to work under parallels on a
> core2duo. it hangs parallels and makes it submit a crash report to their
> s/w development people.

wierd, I have rc-something working, never an issue.
are you using the iso from file or cdrom? I think
there is a problem with parallels in an encrypted
home, try /usr/local and check your iso md5.

(might need to update parallels for leopard too)

// George

--
George Georgalis, information system scientist <IXOYE><