Subject: Re: Problems routing packets...
To: Rich Neswold <rich.neswold@gmail.com>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/27/2007 12:57:52
netstat -s will give you a lot of counters, which you can observe in between
attempts, to see which ones might be increasing.

But my first thought is if you have enabled forwarding on the machine.
Can you access any machine on the outside from any machine on the inside?

	Johnny

email: bqt@softjar.se             ||  Reading murder books