Subject: Re: NetBSD on Thinkpads
To: Brook Milligan <brook@biology.nmsu.edu>
From: Ulrich Habel <rhaen@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/29/2007 17:26:11
Brook Milligan <brook@biology.nmsu.edu> writes:

> Does anyone have direct experience with these laptops and NetBSD?
> Does anyone have insight about the driver support?

Right now I am still in progress of collecting data about all kinds of
laptops. I will post alot off the stuff on the NetBSD wiki in the next
days (including some dmesg output). However, there is no current model
in the list - at least not so modern as the T61.
It would be good to hear something about the devices. What you made
with your small list is totally perfect! It's more useful for all of
us to extract the data of the chipsets in tables (better than to write
about different models).
What do you think?

Regards

Uli