Subject: Re: time and wlan (atheros AR2413) issues in 4.0 rc4 on a PC-ENGINES
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: theo borm <theo_nbsdhelp@borm.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/29/2007 01:01:27
Hi,

I just discovered that one of my microdrives seemed to be causing the
second issue, so WLAN /is/ now working (though it may take an annoying 2
minutes after configuring the interface before communication is possible
- but that delay may very well be caused by the access point I'm using).

The first issue, however /does/ seem to be real.

cheers, theo.

theo borm wrote:

 > 1) Running a 4.0 rc 4 kernel on my PC-ENGINES WRAP board causes the
clock to run approximately 37 times too slow.
 > 2) Running a 4.0 rc4 kernel on my PC-ENGINES WRAP board with a virgin
4.0 rc4 install causes the wireless lan not to work