Subject: Re: wrong postfix binary
To: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
From: Arne Kaiser <kaiser@hauptsache.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/10/2007 18:22:44
> Martti Kuparinen wrote:
>
>> # cat /etc/rc.conf.d/postfix
>>
>> required_files='/usr/pkg/etc/postfix/main.cf'
>> start_cmd='/usr/pkg/sbin/postfix start'
>> stop_cmd='/usr/pkg/sbin/postfix stop'
>> reload_cmd='/usr/pkg/sbin/postfix reload'
>
> I forgot one thing, make sure you modify /etc/mailer.conf...
>
> # cat /etc/mailer.conf
>
> sendmail        /usr/pkg/sbin/sendmail
> send-mail       /usr/pkg/sbin/sendmail
> mailq           /usr/pkg/sbin/sendmail
> newaliases      /usr/pkg/sbin/sendmail
>
> I'll fix pkgsrc/mail/postfix/MESSAGE file once I have my new laptop
> configured...
>
> Martti
strange, the /etc/mailer.conf and the /etc/rc.conf/postfix are exactly like
yours, but postfix is still starting from the wrong startscript with the
wrong binary and the wrong config. Is it possible that the new defaults work
only after a reboot (I tried only postfix reload so far)?

Thank you all

Arne