Subject: Re: Is a color console possible under wscons?
To: Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4@gmail.com>
From: mowestusa <mowestusa@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/27/2007 17:58:22
Thanks for the tip, I'll look for it in the BIOS. I
would be just fine with the current 80x25 if that is
the best (highest number of rows) that I can hope for.
Although the 80x50 might look good if I do have that
BIOS setting that I can change.

Now that Peter helped me out getting the color to
work, things are looking nice in wyrd and other
ncurses programs.

Thanks for giving me a heads up about the slow nature
of the frame buffer setting. I would imagine it would
be even slower on this old laptop with serious memory
limitations.

Steve
mowestusa@yahoo.com