Subject: Re: OT: rsync issues
To: Stefan 'Kaishakunin' Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
From: DataZap <az@datazap.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/22/2007 11:51:52
Hi,

Thankyou for emailing. I am sorry that it has taken me this long to get
back to you.

I think that this is an interesting idea and will probably provide the
best solution. I think that I understand how to use find, but wc doesn't
that give a word count.  Could you give me an example of how to do this?

Thanks,
Al