Subject: OT: rsync issues
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: DataZap <az@datazap.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/13/2007 15:02:55
Hi,

I think that this is a little off topic, but I know that someone on this
list probably has an answer for me. I googled, but I still can't seem to
find an example of how to do this.

I just updated rsync on both of my servers and deleted all the files off
the backup. I was then able to backup the main server without any
problems, but when I went to run rsync again, it gives me an out of memory
error. What I would like to do is write a shell script that would call
rsync, but only have it backup a small part of the files at a time until
all of the files are backed up. I have not been able to find an example of
this. Does anyone have any ideas on how this could be done?

Thanks,
Al