Subject: OTG support in NetBSD source
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: P S Senthil Kumar <PSSenthil.Kumar@conexant.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/08/2007 16:47:57
Hi,

  I would like to know whether OTG support is enabled for the USB source
base in NetBSD.If so please give me the pointer to the same (as I
couldn't located any OTG specific Document/Code in the Netbsd code base)

Rgds
Senthil

Conexant E-mail Firewall (Conexant.Com) made the following =
annotations----------------------------------------------------------------=
-----**********************=
 Legal Disclaimer ****************************=20

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole =
=
use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution=
 =
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error=
,=
 please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you.=
"=
=20