Subject: cups problem
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Huub <huubvanniekerk@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/28/2007 12:57:38
Hi,

Running v. 3.1/i386, I installed cups 1.1.23 but can't print anything.
I've tried a Star LC-20, Epson Stylus D88 Plus, both on a Slackware 9.1
printerserver, and an HP Laserjet 1100 on JetDirect. With the test print
to the Star it stopped after waiting 5 minutes because it got no data
from the server. The test prints to the Epson and HP don't do antyhing
either: they get cancelled immediately after sending. When I try to
restart the printjob, I get "client-error-no-possible". Other
workstations (Linux, FreeBSD, all cups) have no problem.
Any idea?

Thanks,

Huub