Subject: Re: good guide to programming style
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: George Georgalis <george@galis.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/25/2007 23:53:11
On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 11:49:03AM +1100, jonathan michaels wrote:
>i've been in this kind of position on several ocassion in my chequuered
>career, i'ver read all teh posts (so far) in this thread and aggree
>that all teh advice is quite good, but grograming is a two way street,
>after its written it needs to be used and for that it needs to have a
>usable user interface,

actually, the only reason my group writes programs is to get
numbers, nobody outside the group runs the programs once the
numbers are derived. that said,

>the visual display of quantitative information
>isbn 0961392142

we do write reports and that is a classic book that our graphing
experts might be able to make use of. Certainly the others too
where interesting browsing on amazon.

// George