Subject: Wifi question, Europe and USA compatibility
To: NetBSD, Help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/14/2006 20:59:21
Hello all. This is not necessarily a NetBSD specific question, but I'm
trying to get both my Windows laptop and NetBSD/hpcmips device, which
come from the USA, connected to a wifi network over here in the UK,
and it's not working. I have a fair amount of experience setting this
stuff up, but I must either be missing something, or this won't work.

Are there compatibility issues between Europe and USA Wifi devices?
Quick searching showed nothing (possibly only that Europe has a few
more channels, but the rest should line up), but I may have missed
something.

Thanks!

Andy