Subject: Re: rsh/ssh support
To: Prasanta Sadhukhan <Prasanta.Sadhukhan@Sun.COM>
From: Prasanta Sadhukhan <Prasanta.Sadhukhan@Sun.COM>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/11/2006 15:42:11
I was able to solve this. We need .rhosts file in the directory where we
are logging to, also /etc/hosts.equiv needs to have logging machine name
Also, changing /etc/pam.d/rsh is not needed

Ok does anyone know how to enable "telnet". I have uncommented "telnet"
line(3rd line) and did /etc/rc.d/inetd restart/reload. But when do
telnet from my linux host, I get
Trying 129.158.224.230...
Connected to 129.158.224.230.
Escape character is '^]'.