Subject: Re: bsdstats.org
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/06/2006 21:04:12
Herb Peyerl wrote:

> That would only serve to reinforce the idiocy of bsdstats....

I was thinking about the sense also, but the public (press etc.) would probaly realise that there are quite a
few NetBSD installations.
Another thing would possibly the release of download statistics on NetBSD.org.
We are on fairs, but here is a big marketing weakness.

Otherwise, yes I don't like the idea of installing a counter to tell somebody who I am.

Maybe somebody else comes up with a really good idea?

Dave

--
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,