Subject: GLX?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.m.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/05/2006 20:20:57
--------------enig750A7B98F1D657442D62F3B0

Hello all,

   I'm trying to build, and run, some wxWidgets program which uses
OpenGL (read: Mesa) under NetBSD. Finally got the program to compile and
link, but when I run the application I get this:

----------------------------
$ ./wxPoints3D
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".

   And no points appear.

   Is this a problem which can be overcome? Where should I start
looking? (I don't even know what GLX is, but it sound serious!).

   glxgears runs fine, btw.

   NetBSD/amd64 3.0.

--=20
Kind regards,