Subject: boost
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.m.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/17/2006 21:11:49
--------------enig7677E44D021350494E6F7C05

Hello all,

   A friend of mine gave me a boost example (meta-pkgs/boost). I'm 95%
certain that I simply installed boost, and then compiled the sample
application on my old NetBSD system. But now it can not find the boost
headers.

   The boost headers are located in /usr/pkg/include/boost, and the
sample application expects the headers boost/blah... In OS/2 I would
simply have made sure that "/usr/pkg/include" was in the "INCLUDE"
environment variable, but I don't know what I need to do in NetBSD to
make it work. Shouldn't there be an analogous variable to the "INCLUDE"
in NetBSD (read: gcc, I guess), and shouldn't it be pointing to
/usr/pkg/include/ ?

   Newbie, as you can see.

--=20
Kind regards,