Subject: Re: MAX_KMAPENT?
To: None <jadacuma@ched.gov.ph>
From: Michael Gorsuch <mgorsuch@fogcreek.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/15/2006 16:03:40
Thanks so much!  It turns out that the box was actually being hammered
DoS style from a remote user who let a script go wild.

It's good to know that 3.0 dynamically maps these entries.  It looks
like it is time to schedule an upgrade.

You wouldn't happen to have any pointers as to where I could learn more
about MAX_KMAPENT and kmem map, etc, etc, would you?

Thanks again,

Michael