Subject: Re: devfs with fstab on 3.0.1
To: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
From: Claus Andersen <clan@wheel.dk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/30/2006 12:49:30
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Lubomir Sedlacik wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 28, 2006 at 08:15:52PM +0200, Claus Andersen wrote:
>> For now I have just added "mount_devfs /dev/dev" to rc.local - are
>> there "better" ways to do this without fstab?
>
> there is no devfs in NetBSD (and thus no mount_devfs either, where did
> you get that from?).

That must have been part of the i4b package then. I will doublecheck when
I'm in front of the machine again (tonight).
I'm using i4b and Asterisk 1.2.4 on a otherwise vanilla 3.0.1
It is not the built in i4b in-kernel stack but the lkm version actively
maintained at:
http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/isdn4bsd/

--
Kind Regards,