Subject: Re: how to use linux emul apps which appear to want libasound?
To: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@xtrmntr.org>
From: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@aydogan.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/23/2006 10:00:24
I solved this recently, while trying to get skype 1.3.0.53 to work.
I downloaded the alsa-1.0.9-23.i586.rpm from suse and extracted the
libasound.so.2.0.0 from the rpm and copied it to /emul/linux/usr/lib.
Now skype works like a charm and doesn't crash anymore.

I can send you the file, just reply.

Zafer.